please use "willcall" when checking out - you do not need a physical ticket and we don't want to charge you for shipping.
Wine club members - your pricing is $25/person. Please contact us directly to receive this pricing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for our first CONSERVAS NIGHT. Saturday, January 25th. Dinner service will begin at 6:30pm, sharp, we encourage an early arrival to get seated, choose your beverages and mingle.
What is this, you may be asking yourself. It's our take on a traditional spanish pincho's night, with northwest, local flair.
Our tinned seafood, or conservas, has been a hit! However, we've heard from people that they're either a tad aprenhensive, or interested in trying a lot more, without having to commit to entire tins. This is a great way to sample a wide variety of our tins served as bite size pinchos (skewers of food bites) and fun salads.
Bread and cracker bowls
Selection of pinchos -including tinned seafood, meat, cheeses, etc
Selection of speciality salads (examples - lentil and mussels, chick pea and tuna - many more based on produce availability)
Light dessert bite
- Seating will be reserved (if you're booking with other friends/couples please let us know so we can seat you together).
- Seating will be communal, many items served family style.
- Plates of pinchos and small salad plates will be passed continuously throughout the evening
- Pricing does not include alcohol. Wine by the glass, bottle, or beer by the bottle or can are available for purchase.
- Food restrictions or allergies? Due to this specific menu we cannot make many exceptions. Nut and gluten allergies? We're happy to accommodate (please inform 48 hours prior to ensure full service). If you're vegetarian, vegan, or a non-seafood eater, we apologize in advance that we cannot make substitutions for you. We'll have more events and dinners where the food items will fit within your dietary range in the future, please stay tuned!
Limited seating available, book today!