We are sexcited to welcome you back to our tasting room. We are able to offer outdoor seated flights, bottle service, and/or orders from our small tapas menu. If you'd like to book a table, please do so below. Table bookings are manually approved, and we'll send you a confirmation along with electronic versions of our menus so you may plan ahead. If you plan on choosing a flight, or just enjoying a bottle, we suggest the 1 hour reservation. If you plan on enjoying food, we suggest the 90 minute reservation. Reservations are not required, however, we're extremely limited, therefore encouraged.
· Table bookings are for up to 4 guests, we appreciate making note in the 'comments' section of the booking app indicating how many in your party
· Parties over 5 are not allowed at this time
If you're booking for two groups - we do not allow bookings over 8 guests total
· Mask wearing is a requirement when not seated at your table.
· You may request pre-payment if you know what you'll be ordering; we'll send you an invoice and make your experience as contactless as possible.
· We will continue to have walk up purchasing and tapas take-away available.
If you have trouble with our online booking app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your table request. We appreciate a 12 hour window for these requests. We also encouraging calling during our open hours to check if tables are available - 509-303-4330.